2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo
The 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo will take place July 9-10th, 2014 at The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. The show will draw thousands of oil and gas professionals from the Eagle Ford Shale and beyond to meet, network and make deals over the two day trade show.
The 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo is an industry-exclusive oil and gas trade show where exhibitors will display the latest technology, equipment and services that will help oilfield professionals from every sector of the industry operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
By not opening the show to the public, we provide value to our participants. Since attendees are required to be currently employed in the oil and gas industry, exhibitors can count on relevant prospects. In addition to our unique attendance criteria, we keep those qualified buyers coming back to our shows by only allowing exhibitors with products relevant to attendees’ interests to participate.
Improvements in place for the 2014 show include:
- NEW VENUE: By moving the show to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, all exhibitor booths are on one floor, improving traffic flow for exhibitors and ensuring that attendees don’t miss out on the opportunity to view each one of the over 1,000 booths present.
- NEW CITY: In the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale Play, San Antonio is a convenient trip for the buyers operating in the field and the city can easily accommodate the tens of thousands of oilfield professionals who will visit from all over the world.
- NEW DATES: The show takes place July 9-10, 2014, which means The South Texas Oilfield Expo dates do not coincide with competing shows. With indoor heavy equipment space and a convenient slot on the oil and gas trade show calendar, all participants of the 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo can look forward to a successful show.
It all works together to create a professional environment conducive to networking, business development and deal-making; that’s the only way trade show participants will be able to maximize their ROI and gain success from participating in trade shows.
Why Exhibitors Are Buying A Booth at the South Texas Oilfield Expo:
- Develop sales leads
- Demonstrate new products
- Target prequalified buyers
- Study their competition
- Identify market direction
- Meet buyers face to face
- Obtain product/service feedback
- Promote product trends
- Conduct market research
- Educate dealers
- Take advantage of "action-oriented" media
- Generate positive and build favorable public perception
- Answer customer concerns or complaints
Want someone from our team to follow up with you regarding information about the Expo? Fill out the form below:
About Us and Our Shows
Texas Classic Productions LLC is a professional trade show development and management company. We specialize in producing industry trade shows with a special emphasis on oil and gas expos. Our oil and gas industry trade shows are some of the largest in the country and are known for their no-nonsense focus on networking, business development and sales.
We don't produce fairs, conferences or seminars. We produce business-oriented events dedicated to generating exposure and ROI for our exhibitors and sponsors.
We create value for our customers by giving them tools they need to succeed as exhibitors and by driving thousands of oil and gas professionals, including hundreds of relevant decision makers, to each and every expo we produce. Visit our website to get a sense of the scale of our events and more information about our previous shows.
For the full Post-Show Report for the 2013 South Texas Oilfield Expo and/or the 2013 OKC Oilfield Expo, click here and send us an email.
Want to find out how to get involved in our events? Contact us today for more information.